[ST Edge/Beta] Buttons and remotes Edge Driver (Aqara,IKEA,Tuya)

The Thirdreality button works fine on my end.

2 Likes

Hi all,

There were multiple requests lately, so please let me provide a short summary to make sure I donā€™t miss anything.

Recently added

1. YOVDA Smart Button Zigbee (requested by @anewtoi)
    _TZ3000_f97vq5mn/TS0041
    [ST Edge/Beta] Buttons and remotes Edge Driver (Aqara,IKEA,Tuya) - #12 by anewtoi

2. Aqara Opple 4 Button WXCJKG12LM (requested by @Drknght4)
    LUMI/lumi.remote.b486opcn01
    [ST Edge/Beta] Buttons and remotes Edge Driver (Aqara,IKEA,Tuya) - #13 by Drknght4

3. Tuya 2 buttons remote (requested by @7destiny)
    _TZ3000_h1c2eamp/TS0042
    The device has a battery issue, waiting for the logs to investigate this

4. Third Reality Smart Button (requested by @Buds_Smart_Home)
    Third Reality, Inc/3RSB22BZ
    [ST Edge/Beta] Buttons and remotes Edge Driver (Aqara,IKEA,Tuya) - #22 by Buds_Smart_Home

Pending requests:

1. Ikea Symfonisk Knob (requested by @finner)
    [ST Edge/Beta] Buttons and remotes Edge Driver (Aqara,IKEA,Tuya) - #6 by finner

2. Xiaomi Aqara Button WXKG11LM r2 (requested by @barrie)
    LUMI/lumi.remote.b1acn01
    [ST Edge/Beta] Buttons and remotes Edge Driver (Aqara,IKEA,Tuya) - #24 by barrie

Did I miss anything?
Thanks

2 Likes

Thank you for the update.

1 Like

Hello, I am new to this community and Iā€™m looking for some guidance.

I am using a Tuya zigbee 3-gang switch, specifically the Moeā€™s brand switch. I downloaded the driver from @ygerlovin 's channel, but the switch does not function fully. I can only turn on all 3 gangs at the same time regardless of which switch I turn on.
Eg. I turn on switch 2, and all 3 switches turn on. Does anybody have an idea on how to fix this? Let me know if I need to provide more details, thanks in advance!

Is this device that can be rotated to adjust brightness or volume? Because If you can make it work then I have similar device from Lidl but there is no driver for that particular device.

Thatā€™s the one. There was another driver I found for it, but have had difficulties with it. Iā€™ve also had to set it up with bracketed condition routines; so, if toggled up and volume is 0-2%, set volume to 4%. Iā€™ve had to create a whole lot of these (and have only bothered to go to 20% volume) as thereā€™s no other way to just ā€˜adjust volume up/downā€™ (or brightness), which would be ideal. @ygerlovin Would this even be possible?

Hi @Sakari and @finner

I think it is currently not possible from the app, but may be can be achieved with Rules API.
Please see here

Keep us posted with this. I have 3 of them controlling my sonos systems. Itā€™d be cool to have them working with ST

2 Likes

Thank you Yakov Gerlovin

Hi,
Can you please add the following:

Raw description is:
01 0104 0401 00 04 0000 0001 0003 0500 03 0003 0019 0501

* manufacturer: HEIMAN
* model:  RC-EM 

and the alternatives:

Dear @ygerlovin ,
Can you lease have a look on that one as well:
ST have something but middle button always pressed. Custom driver is prefered @eli_doron

Hi @dotan_shai ,

Looks like it is using IAS cluster and Iā€™m not sure how to decode this.
I will need a log with all buttons pressed for this one.

If that is the 5-button remote, the Zigbee Button Edge driver works fine with it.

The Main button area will always show ā€œpressedā€ regardless of which button pressed.

You need to scroll down the page to see the individual areas for all 5 buttons.

Button 1 is for increasing the light level, button 3 is to decrease it.

Button 2 is the right arrow, button 4 is the left arrow.

Button 5 is the center button.

The IKEA 5 buttons remote works but it ran out of battery in a day or two, so i have given up

1 Like

Thanks @BlackRose67
You are right! Everything work well as you described. The battery last, in @eli_doron case for few years.
@ygerlovin, please ignore no driver is required

Hi @ygerlovin
Can you add this fingerprint , I have the same 4 buttons with different fingerprints working good with your driver so I think it should work.
Than you

Screenshot_20221029-084937_SmartThings

Hi @Sylvain ,

I added
_TZ3000_wkai4ga5 / TS0044 to the driver, version 1.3.5.
Please let me known whether it works for you.
Thanks

Hi,
Can you please add another one
Lonsonho ZBWS03 3-button remote.

"modelId": "TS0043",
    "manufacturerName": "_TZ3000_w4thianr"

Thank you @ygerlovin ,

modelId": ā€œTS0043ā€,
ā€œmanufacturerNameā€: ā€œ_TZ3000_w4thianrā€

This device perfectly works.

1 Like

Thank you ,
Itā€™s is working good , but I dont know if the battery report is ok , they both show 66 %,I will try to put a new battery in and see ā€¦