The driver supports Aqara 2 Gangs module.
It is written as a generic zigbee switch, so theoretically it should work with anything, implementing 0006 cluster. However, I only have Aqara modules, so wasn’t able to test it with anything else.
For Aqara LLKZMK11LM the device will have the following functionality:
- Main switch that controls both channels. It will be on if either channel is on. Otherwise, if both channels are off it also will be off. Switching it on will turn on both channels, the same is for off
- Switch 1 that controls the first gang
- Switch 2 that controls the second gand
- Power measurement (combined for both channels)
- Energy measurement (combined)
- Voltage measurement
- Current measurement
- Temperature measurement with calibration
- Signal strength (LQI/RSSI)
- Interlock mode support (when only single gang can be on. Turning a gang on will automatically turn off another gang, if it is on)
The dashboard shows only the main switch