[ST Edge/Beta] Buttons and remotes Edge Driver (Aqara,IKEA,Tuya)

Hi @ygerlovin,

I was trying to understand were I could find that logs. But I couldn’t.

Can you tell me where I can find them, to send to you?

Thank you.

Hi @ygerlovin ,

Today I deleted the device and re-added it again, and is all working well.

I’m sorry to take your time. :wink:

1 Like

Yakov Gerlovin is it possible to add this Third Reality Smart Button to the driver?

Thank you in advance for any help you may be able to provide.

1 Like

Dear all,
I will be on vacation with limited connectivity till the first week of Oct and will not be able to answer your questions or requests.
Thank you for your understanding

1 Like

Would it be possible to add a Xiaomi Aqara Button WXKG11LM r2 to the Edge Driver?

Screen Shot 2022-09-19 at 5.23.31 PM

Hi Barrie,
Not sure if the r2 makes a difference but my aqara button is linked to “Zigbee Button by iquix”. after changing to that driver the name changed iirc to Aqara Switch WXKG11LM

1 Like

Have a great vacation Yakov.

1 Like

I have most of the Aqara switches in my driver

Thanks for your email,

My Aqara button is WXKG11LM the one on your list is WXCJKG11LM, is there any chance that you have an extra CJ?

Thanks for your email. Not sure that I understand, do you mean that another driver other than WXKG11LM would work?

not sure which driver youre currently using, but you mentioned device WXKG11LM r2, i was saying my device was WXKG11LM and was working with the driver titled “Zigbee Button by iquix”

Xiaomi Aqara Opple Wireless Scene Switch 2 Button (WXCJKG11LM) Zigbee compatibility this one should pair

Hi anewtoi,

Where did you get your Edge Driver for Zigbee Button by iquix”?

Barrie

try this
(Channel and Drivers Web UI)

Hi @ygerlovin,

I am having the same problem as @dcnilas11 with the IKEA Tradfri Shortcut button E1812. However my problem did not resolve after deleting and reinstalling several times.

Could you direct me to where I might find the logs you speak of so that I can send them to you.

Shane

Hi @Shane_Brewer

Please see here

Hi,
I have a 4-buttons remote successfully detected by smartthings (driver: zigbee button)
However nothing happens when a button is pressed.
here are the informations I was able to gather using the cli:

name: four-buttons-battery
label: HEIMAN Remote Control
deviceManufacturerCode: HEIMAN
deviceModel: SceneSwitch-EM-3.0
ocfDeviceType: x.com.st.d.remotecontroller

When I press a button, here are the logs of the driver:

2022-10-09T11:56:26.997103674+00:00 TRACE Zigbee Button  Received event with handler zigbee
2022-10-09T11:56:27.001104007+00:00 DEBUG Zigbee Button  Missing command arg transition_time for deserializing RecallScene
2022-10-09T11:56:27.004766174+00:00 INFO Zigbee Button  <ZigbeeDevice: e20776a9-82a7-4a90-8bf0-fba287ec8056 [0xB07D] (HEIMAN Remote Control)> received Zigbee message: < ZigbeeMessageRx || type: 0x01, < AddressHeader || src_addr: 0xB07D, src_endpoint: 0x01, dest_addr: 0x0010, dest_endpoint: 0xFF, profile: 0x0104, cluster: Scenes >, lqi: 0xFF, rssi: -36, body_length: 0x0006, < ZCLMessageBody || < ZCLHeader || frame_ctrl: 0x01, seqno: 0x4D, ZCLCommandId: 0x05 >, < RecallScene || group_id: 0x0010, scene_id: 0x02 > > >
2022-10-09T11:56:27.019645465+00:00 DEBUG Zigbee Button  HEIMAN Remote Control device thread event handled
2022-10-09T11:56:31.993225299+00:00 DEBUG Zigbee Button  driver device thread event handled

Can you see what is going wrong? Thanks!

Hi @Christophe_Delhorbe

Please post your question in the thread for the driver you’re using.
Thanks

I didn’t reallize I was not in the smartthings zigbee button driver thread, sorry about that.

@Christophe_Delhorbe

Not a problem, I just can’t modify standard driver.
Whether possible, it is better to allow ST to add support for new devices, so others could benefit from that without the need to search and install custom drivers.

If for some reason, the device can not be added to standard driver, I can try to add your device to my driver, if you are interested.

P.S.
I would suggest to provide a log that contains all supported events: double press and held, etc, so it would be easier to implement all functionality, supported by the device

1 Like

Hi all,

A short update.
The support for Third Reality button was added to the driver, as requested by @Buds_Smart_Home in the following post

Waiting for feedback to see whether it works fine.

Note for Aqara users:
Third Reality and some Aqara buttons have some common functionality. To keep driver’s footprint minimal, there some refactoring to Aqara buttons has been made:

• the driver was splited into 2 parts, one that handles button events and another for configuration and battery reporting
  • Aqara button handling was moved into separate sub driver
  • Aqara subdriver was moved under the new subdriver

As far as I could see there were no broken functionality. However, if you see something broken, please let me know and provide the logs.
Thanks

1 Like