We have made changes to improve the hub’s ability to regain connectivity in certain network configurations. This change, along with the below planned changes in the 32.7 update, will begin being released to users in a 32.10 update starting today. We have updated the status page to reflect this and will update again when the release is complete.
Firmware update 0.32.7 for Samsung SmartThings Hub 2018 and 2015 models will now be rolling out over a two (2) week period. This new time frame has been updated in the post below.
We will be rolling out Samsung SmartThings Hub firmware version 0.32.7 starting next week. Once downloaded, your Hub will briefly go offline as it reboots and applies the update; most customers will experience less than one minute of downtime. We will update the status page when the release is complete.
- Samsung SmartThings Hub 2015 (Hub v2)
- Samsung SmartThings Hub 2018 (Hub v3)
Release Date: 21 September 2020 ~ 2 October 2020
Note that this release will be spread out over a two week period, so you may not see your Hub update the first day of the release period.
- Online / offline status for Hub Connected devices will be monitored and generated locally. All Zigbee and Z-Wave devices (including self published DTHs) and locally running LAN devices will begin using this feature.
- Added support to display the statistics for incoming and outgoing messages for each Z-Wave device in the mesh network. This can be viewed in the device page in the IDE/Graph.
- Additional temperature reporting precision for locally executing Zigbee devices, up to one (1) decimal point.
- Sonos: Improved reliability for detecting IP address changes.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.