We will be rolling out Samsung SmartThings Hub firmware version 0.32.12 starting tomorrow. This release version (0.32.12) is a hotfix for version 0.32.10 and will include additional improvements for Sonos and Z-Wave device communication. Once downloaded, your Hub will briefly go offline as it reboots and applies the update; most customers will experience less than one minute of downtime. We will update the status page when the release is complete.
- Samsung SmartThings Hub 2015 (Hub v2)
- Samsung SmartThings Hub 2018 (Hub v3)
Release Date: 21 October 2020 ~ 22 October 2020
Note that this release may be spread out over a few days, so you may not see your Hub update the first day of the release period.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent Sonos devices from being discovered or controlled if they are part of a Sonos household containing a large (8+) number of speakers.
- Fixed an issue where favorites for a Sonos device were not being displayed or updated correctly in the SmartThings app.
- Fixed an issue that could result in the Hub Z-Wave framework sending duplicate messages in a loop when force deleting devices.