We will be rolling out Samsung SmartThings Hub firmware version 0.32.12 to Samsung Connect Home and SmartThings WiFi devices on Wednesday November 4th. This firmware update is for the SmartThings Hub portion of these devices and does not affect the router functionality. Once downloaded, the SmartThings portion of your hub will briefly go offline as the update is applied; during this time the router portion of the device will continue to function. We will update the status page when the release is complete.
- All Samsung Connect Home Models
- Samsung SmartThings WiFi
Release Date: 4 November 2020
- Online / offline status for Hub Connected devices will be monitored and generated locally. All Zigbee and Z-Wave devices (including self published DTHs) and locally running LAN devices will begin using this feature.
- Added support to display the statistics for incoming and outgoing messages for each Z-Wave device in the mesh network. This can be viewed in the device page in the IDE/Graph.
- Additional temperature reporting precision for locally executing Zigbee devices, up to one (1) decimal point.
- Sonos: Improved reliability for detecting IP address changes.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.