Version 4.1 of Echosistant
Release Version 0.3.3c
Release Date 03/18/2017
This release brings you the most reliable recurring Scheduling app using Cron expressions and robust Reporting, in the all new Notifications & Reporting Add-on Smart App.
To successfully update to Version 4.1 please perform the following:
- Update the Main EchoSistant app
- Update the Main Custom Slots
- Update the Message and Control Profile
- Update the Notifications Profile
Summary of changes:
Introducing ST’s only app using robust Cron Scheduler. ~ schedule Hourly, daily, monthly and even yearly events with ease and reliability.
Introducing the fully customizable ‘Ad-Hoc Reports’ ~ This report allows you to select your devices you want to report on as well as create a fully customizable report using the available variables. The Ad-Hoc report is able to be executed using your Alexa Enable Devices.
Introducing the ‘Triggered Reports Profile’ ~ This profile allows you to schedule or use external Triggers to execute your Ad-Hoc reports.
Introducing the expansion of the Audible Feedback via Alexa ~ you can ask about specific devices as well as groups of devices in your ST environment. You do this using casual free speech and commands.
These enhancements allow you to inquire about the status of your home and receive that information via your Alexa Device, Remote Speakers, SMS, and Push Messages. You can schedule report to execute on a regular basis using the new Cron Scheduler. You can trigger your reports via your Smart Devices.
Please see the EchoSistant Wiki for more information about the update and how to configure your new reporting capabilities:
- EchoSistant Wiki - http://thingsthataresmart.wiki/index.php?title=EchoSistant
- Latest Software Versions - http://thingsthataresmart.wiki/index.php?title=EchoSistant#Latest_Software_Versions
- Expanded Variables - http://thingsthataresmart.wiki/index.php?title=EchoSistant#Variables
- Enhancements write-up - http://thingsthataresmart.wiki/index.php?title=EchoSistant#Notifications.2C_Reports.2C_and_Feedback_.7E_Customized
There is a TON of information about EchoSistant in the Version 4.0. Please take a look!
We hope you enjoy our new version of EchoSistant and we look forward to your feedback.