#Fibaro RGBW Controller (FGRGBWM-441) - Advanced DTH
Version: 0.03 (2016-11-14)
Woops! It appears I forgot to create a thread for this, so here it is: An advanced device handler for the Fibaro RGBW Controller, with support for changing all parameters and use of channels as inputs.
Key features in v0.03:
- Z-Wave parameters can be configured using the SmartThings GUI.
- Device associations can be configured using the SmartThings GUI.
- Support for using the channels in a mixture of IN/OUT modes (i.e. support for analog input sensors)!
- No more glitches (as sending commands and receiving reports is done properly!)
- “Energy Meter”, “Power Meter”, and “Polling” capabilities fully implemented.
- Level attributes and sliders now have a have range of 0-100%, instead of 0-99%.
- Channels can be mapped to different colours without needing to physically rewire the device.
- Improved compliance with the ‘Color Control’ capability definition, as discussed here.
Full installation instructions and a user guide can be found on github: https://github.com/codersaur/SmartThings/tree/master/devices/fibaro-rgbw-controller
All feedback welcome!