#Fibaro Dimmer 2 (FGD-212) - Advanced DTH
Version: 2.02 (2017-02-27)
Thanks to everyone who’s provided feedback on earlier versions of the Fibaro Dimmer 2 device handler. Today I’m releasing a major update, so it’s about time I put it in its own thread.
Key features in V2.02:
- Z-Wave parameters can be configured using the SmartThings GUI.
- (NEW) Multi-channel device associations can be configured using the SmartThings GUI.
- (NEW) Child protection modes can be configured using the SmartThings GUI.
- (NEW) Fault tile indicates burnt-out bulb / overload / firmware / hardware and other errors.
- (NEW) Scene tile indicates last activated scene.
- (NEW) Sync tile indicates when all configuration options are successfully synchronised with the physical device.
- (NEW) Dimmer level range is now 0-100% (instead of 0-99%).
- Nightmode feature allows switch-on brightness level to be controlled on a schedule.
- (NEW) Logger functionality enables critical errors and warnings to be saved to the logMessage attribute.
- (NEW) Proactive Reports option.
Main screen with scene, sync, and fault indicators:
Configuring Multi-channel Device Associations and Protection Settings:
Nightmode and Logging Settings:
The logger functionality allows critical error and warning messages to be saved to the device’s logMessage attribute (not that there should be many ). This offers a way to store and review historical messages without having to keep the IDE Live Logging screen open.
Full installation instructions and a user guide can be found on github: https://github.com/codersaur/SmartThings/tree/master/devices/fibaro-dimmer-2
All feedback welcome!