Over the past 2-3 weeks my sensors have randomly started to stop responding. E.g. They stop sending data, get stuck in certain position (motion/no motion, open/closed etc)
I’ve been on for weeks with support but I’m starting to get annoyed. I have seen in the forums the exact same things so can you respond here if you are having the same issues, misery loves company after all!
Just to clear things up:
- My zigbee channel is well out the way of WiFi
- Support tried blaming @RBoy Blink App, but now proved it’s not that
- Devices are random but all SmartThings Branded
- This has only been happening the past few weeks, no devices have been moved
- ZigBee Devices further away are working flawlessly, so not a range issue
- Resetting devices gets them to work from anywhere from a few minutes to a couple of days…again random
- Batteries have been changed to brand new
Any ideas welcome but more interested in seeing if it’s just me!