Anybody else have any problems with webcore pistons not firing today? I can turn individual things on and off from the phone app so that’s working fine, but no pistons are working. No logs are being created which suggests webcore isn’t picking up the command from the phone
Yes, I noticed that my “normally working” pistons that execute every X seconds/mins are failing because of WebCore not having the correct time after the Daylight Savings Time change. They are ONE hour off and as a result the event timer is running backwards? Perhaps @ady624 can investigate?
I noticed that some pistons were not working late yesterday evening. I have done some digging and it seems that of the 3 instances of webcore I have only one is working. The 3 instances are grouped pistons for lighting, power and heating. The Lighting and heating pistons are just not working, but the power monitoring pistons are working fine!
All my pistons are event based, but the light dimmers do use timers withing the dimming function.
I have tried pausing and resetting them all and nothing seems to make them work. Hitting test has made the odd one fire.
This is probably because the time was scheduled before DST change hence it will be 1 hour out.
You can leave it alone and all subsequent schedules will be OK.
If you edit then save it should change. Maybe a test will sort it out.
Give it a try.
Doesn’t work. I just made a new Piston and it also showed the wrong next schedule run time. I’ve updated webCoRE in IDE. I’ve tried to edit the Piston and still developing the issue of the wrong next run schedule.