Same problem as a lot of folks on here. My stelpro baseboard thermostat stopped giving me the option to adjust the temperature after the most recent SmartThings hub controller update. Do we know when this is going to be fixed? What is the best way to bring this to the attention of Samsung developers?
same problem here ! with any Stelpro products
Same problem here. I sent an email to Support to open an incident (Support request #1094515). Others may want to email or call. Information on how to report an incident is at the bottom of this page: https://support.smartthings.com/hc/en-us
It’s a known issue that happened as a result of a recent UI plugin update from ST which caused the heating setpoint controls to disappear.
I found out, as a workaround, old classic app still works and allows to adjust the temperature on StelPro thermostats. We probably should ask them to keep old app at least for now.
Since Smartthings Classic app has been dead for over a year, did anybody find a way to change the temp with smartthings app? Or is there a better ZWave hub for the Stelpro that I should switch to?
Hey, I figured out a workaround! Smartthings app won’t work, but can connect the Smartthings hub to Google Home app on my phone (found the instructions here), and then use Google Home app to set the temp. Hopefully this works for a long time and doesn’t change
- Open the Google Home app and ensure the Google account listed is the one you used to set up your Google Home.
- Tap the + in the top left-hand corner.
- Tap “set up device”, then Works with Google.
- Search for SmartThings and tap it.
- You’ll be asked to sign into SmartThings: Enter your Samsung or SmartThings account email address.
- Authorise the link, allowing access to locations.
Thanks very useful ! I was wondering the same thing
I also noticed on the Smartthings App that my “scenes” are still working and changing the temp …