Sometime between yesterday and today, I’ve lost the ability to get logs when running smartthings edge:drivers:logcat when filtering by my Edge driver. If I let it show “all” I do see a bunch of activity, but my LAN driver is silent, even when I scan for local devices on the mobile app. Stuff I’ve tried:
Opening a new terminal
Re-publishing the driver with smartthings edge:drivers:package -I (no changes have been made to it over the last couple days that I remember)
Restarting my hub
Still nothing. Is there anything else that could be causing it to just stall here?
That’s what is so odd. Running smartthings devices does not show any devices of this driver type, so I don’t think it was a delete issue.
I am not sure what would be causing blocking like that, especially after trying a hub reboot. Logs do show other zigbee device activity as normal - there’s just nothing for this driver, but in the past, I’ve been able to easily get logs even if just init.
It’s possible your driver is locked up or stuck in a reboot loop. I would modify your init file and comment out the guts of it. Reinstall that with a few log statements for sanity. If it is locked up, this should get it out. Then you can reintroduce your logic and debug the cause.
Already been down that path. Also tried another working test driver that really doesn’t do much of anything. I simply changed the driver name and package key in the config file. Same deal - installs fine, but never gets kicked off.