Smarttag not visible in webinterface

Hi

I recently bought a smarttag and connected it with the smartthings app on my Galaxy S9+. All works fine there.

So I wanted to play around with the api a little bit and oppened the smartthings webinterface.

But I cannot see the smarttag as a device there, devices are always empty. Tried uninstalling the app, tried resetting the smarttag, no change, only shows up in the app.

The strange thing is, that I assigned the smarttag a custom room (Vespa). This is shown as group in the web interface, but still no devices visible.

Is the smarttag even supported in the api??

thanks in advance

regards

Erich

Maybe @nayelyz can help you out.

2 Likes

Welcome to the SmartThings Community @Erich_Jarz!
Our engineering team keeps working on the availability and reliability of the SmartTags in the API.
You should see the SmartTag listed in the Devices endpoint but all the capabilities have a null value in the Device Status.
Up to now, the SmartTag information is only available at the SmartThings Find SmartApp.

Thanks, @Andremain!

2 Likes

Hi

Thanks for your reply. So I will wait till functionality for the smarttag is implemented then …

thanks
regards
Erich

Anytime! Please, remember to mark the solution of your post so others can take reference from it. Thanks!