Introducing the Nuki Manager for SmartThings
This Nuki Manager was created in conjunction with Nuki to integrate Nuki products into SmartThings.
The Nuki Manager supports the following:
Check out our website for the latest features of the Nuki Manager
The Nuki Lock is a flexible lock that retro fits on exist door locks to provide remote locking/unlocking features
It sits on an existing door lock operated with a key. It supports US levers (lock/unlock) and European knob/bar (lock/unlock/unlatch) style installations. It supports 360 and 720 degree rotations.
It also has advanced features such as Lock n Go (US) and Lock n Go Unlatch (European).
It runs on 4 AA batteries and requires the Nuki bridge to integrate with SmartThings using WiFi.
Nuki Lock Screenshots:
Key features of this solution:
- Automatic discovery of bridges and locks
- Automatic updates to bridge and lock IP/configuration
- Automatic mode detection based on door configuration (Lever or Knob/Bar)
- Real time updates from locks
- Nuki SmartLock 2.0 Door Sensor
- Support for all supports Nuki lock commands
- Unlock (default for Lever doors)
- Unlatch (default for Knob/bar doors)
- Lock n Go (enable Advanced Commands in device preferences page)
- Lock n Go Unlatch (enable Advanced Commands in device preferences page)
- Motor blocked detection
- Uncalibrated lock detection
- Battery level reporting
- Low battery detection
- Support for new ST app and SmartLocks
- Supports unlimited bridges and locks
- Automatic failed command retry
- Custom commands to use with CoRE/WebCoRE
unsecure- automatically unlock or unlatch based on door configuration
After pairing your Nuki devices with your Nuki bridge (using the Nuki mobile app), refer to the step by step instructions for integrating Nuki with SmartThings
Nuki Manager Screenhots:
We would like to thank the ST staff and the Nuki staff for their support in enabling this integration
- Setup/pair the Nuki devices with the Nuki Bridge (required) using the Nuki mobile app before installing the Nuki Manager in SmartThings
- Make sure that the Nuki bridge is on the same WiFi/network as your SmartThings hub
- Don’t forget to push the button on the Nuki bridge when prompted/LED lights up to finish discovering any new Nuki devices paired with the bridge
- Check that your Nuki bridge has API Quick Discovery enabled in it’s settings using the native Nuki app
- If your bridge can’t be found by Nuki Manager, try to disable API Quick Discovery, reboot the bridge and then re-enable API Quick Discovery. There may be a delay for the Nuki server to register a new bridge for the first time so it may help to Factory reset the bridge, enable API Quick Discovery and then try again.
- If the lock state isn’t updating, open Nuki Manager and tap
Doneto reinitialize the bridge real time notifications.