None of the switch/outlets are working

The only authorized app to run locally is Smart Light app. Anything else runs in the cloud, including the community based apps such as @bravenel’s Rule Machine.

Does this include the security app too? I’ve yet to try it but are we saying that all someone needs to do to disable the alarm system is to cut the internet feed?!

St advertises that the security app runs locally, however there are reports from other community members that have yet to validate that statement. I don’t use the security app because there are too many disadvantages. You may find these two threads interesting:

weird, my buddy is having issues with his echo to ST integration, but mine works fine. it was a little slow yesterday afternoon going from virtual switches to IFTTT to wemo, but I attribute that to wemo being a steaming pile of crap.

I so much changed my opinion on Wemo since I scheduled a lamp to come on/off at sunset/sunrise in their app and hasn’t failed once in 3 months!

I had several insights, 2 were on my fridge’s, and they would cut off on their own all the time. almost cost me a freezer full of food a few times. that was where decided they were junk. I still have several of the plug in switches, and 3 wall switches, as well as 2 makers, so im sort of stuck with them for now.

I hoped to see everything resolved today, but no such luck.

Half the time my outlets don’t come on, except today, neither ST nor Amazon Echo can control them. It’s actually worse, because it’s so erratic.

I also had to hard boot the ST hub today, to get any control with the mobile app and Amazon Echo.

Mine is doing much better this morning. Everything appears to be working again. Fingers crossed.

No, SmartThings, things aren’t back to normal.

No, SmartThings, things aren’t working.

Half my outlets came on, the other half didn’t. Why? I don’t know, maybe because you didn’t fix the problem.

Looks like I am back in business as well. Last night my routines fired at Sunset and Late Night as intended. Rule Machine Automations also resumed proper operation.

It was strange with Rule Machine as any automation that included a “delay” (ex. Turn lights off after a set time delay) would not function. So I ended up with a house full of lights that would turn on when motion was sensed as they should , but never shut off as there was a delay within the statement of the “Rule”.

My Smartthings.Click Main dashboard would display all the right information upon the dashboard , but would not allow control of any devices from the touchscreen interface when a icon was pressed. When I changed the state of one of the devices and refreshed the screen for the dashboard then it would display the proper state.

Very weird !