Lowe's Iris Sensors (New CentraLite models)

Hi Mitch,

I am getting this error when trying to input your code:

No signature of method: script1452905771957232747819.metadata() is
applicable for argument types:
(script1452905771957232747819$_run_closure1) values:
[script1452905771957232747819$_run_closure1@332e3abe]
Possible solutions: getMetadata(), getState(),
setState(java.lang.Object), metaClass(groovy.lang.Closure)

Any ideas to help?
Thank you!

Make sure you’re creating a new device type, not a new smartapp.

2 Likes

Thank you… I’m obviously new at this :smile:

I am seeing the same thing!

Hi. i just bought 6 of the new iris sensors from lowes @ $13.98 per. All I did was search a few different zip codes and ended up finding them thousands of miles away from me. I live in California and ordered from NY Lowes .Everything went smooth with the order, i am just wondering if they will cancel it because i am out-of-state? We shall see. I saved $54 bucks altogether!!! Unreal! Too bad the motion sensors are $30 at same location. I’ll take a look in other states for a smashing deal on those. Wish me luck, and hope this helps others.

~Zim

Thank you for shopping at Lowe’s

Sincerely,
Lowe’s Customer Care

Parcel Shipping	 

Products Ordered Unit Price Qty Total

Contact Sensor (Works with Iris)
Item #: 690400 Model #: 3320-L $13.98 6 $83.88

Ship To Shipping Information Estimated
Arrival Date
Shipping Method:
Standard 1 - 3 Business Days 01/21/20

3 Likes

Any left?
What Zip?

Plus a few characters

At the Lowes in Manhattan (10011) the door/window sensors are $13.98. At the location closer to me in Brooklyn they’re $22.99. Seems kinda dumb to me but I’m certainly not gonna complain. Still easy enough for me to pick up in-store and avoid the shipping charge. Thanks for the heads up @zimatosa!

1 Like

Thanks. Picked up 2. Don’t forget to use the Lowes code generator. Saves you another $5 if you buy 2

Iris button is $5 cheaper at that store too. $19.99

Comfort and Control kit is $46 higher than in my local.

That’s funny I tried codes for 10% off online order and $5 off $25 order but neither worked. Would have been a nice extra discount.

I used 10 off 50 odd the 5 off 25 didn’t work. But this store seems to be the oddball.

Yes. I got them from Manhattan Chelsea store. One other location I saw for this price was Upper West Side store. I must have really gotten lucky to find them cheap so fast. These 2 stores were the only ones I saw with the low price. I looked after I bought them and found everywhere else was 22.98… Go figure. I’m new to this smart home stuff and Smartthings v2 is my 1st hub. Waiting for the app to stop being a pile of poop!

You are welcome. Everyone in this community has helped me a ton. Glad people share so much great information.

~Zim

1 Like

JUMP IN!! The water’s fine. Unless you’re using it for security.

Just a heads up on those open/close sensors the Lowes in Chelsea (NYC) is selling for $13.98.

When I went to pick two up at the customer service desk, I opened the boxes and both had clearly been used then returned. Battery pull tab missing, and double sided tape stuck to the back of the sensor. I pointed this out, they apologized, got two new ones and even gave me an additional 10% off (kept me waiting several minutes while they looked for more).

So no harm, no foul in my case. But kinda shady since they don’t indicate anywhere online if the price is cheaper at that location because they have a bunch of returned stock they’re trying to clear out? Take a close look if you’re getting them shipped to you.

Great to know, thanks for sharing. I just purchased 4.

did anyone tried to conect them with wink, I have smartthings but my vacation home is wink, any luck?

so it works with wink, can you tell me more about it!

They don’t work with Wink.

This is a great device handler and it works with no problems.
This is just an FYI, using the SmartSense Open/Close device handler you can get these devices to run local with the use of Smart Lighting.

I buy a lot of things for lowe’s all year long. I’ve learned to check every box. It is their policy to put a return back on the shelf if a customer tells them nothing is wrong with it.
Never buy anything from them that has a white plastic strap around it, it’s a return. I’ve even found candy wrappers in a ‘new’ item.

2 Likes