[DEPRECATED] EchoSistant Version 4.0 ~ Evolved

Please update main app to Version:4.0 R.0.0.1a and give it another try. Thanks for reporting the bug!

Will give it a try and let you know

That worked. Thank you. Looking forward to taking a run at this.

1 Like

Glad it worked, let us know what you think about it :smile: or how we can make it better. Have fun playing!

Everyone make sure you check back on the wiki every so often. Itā€™s a work in progress and Iā€™m really focusing on it over the next couple of weeksā€¦ There will be use cases, how toā€™s, and much more on thereā€¦

please send me your ideas and Iā€™ll put them in there!

2 Likes

Pushed an update for both the Main App and the Profile app:

Note: general bug fixes and reliability improvements:
Version:4.0 R.0.0.2 (Parent),
Version:4.0 R.0.0.3 (Profile)ā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m a little confused on the installation part. I got the parent app installed but I am confused as to which ā€œchildā€ app to install for the minimum requirement. Which profile app is it?
Or should I just install all of them?

The Profiles is requiredā€¦to enable messaging and Profiles group conrrol

And then you have (optional)

the Notifications Add-on if you want to receive alerts on remote speakers

And the Security Add-on, mainly if you use keypads with your SHM

Thank you very much for the fast response as always. Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll have more questions down the road.

1 Like

Just drop a line any time. Jasnoā€™s phone and mine will buzz, so we will be around lol

1 Like

PAGE NOT FOUND IN LINK

1. At this point please follow this link To the GitHub Repository for the EchoSistant
    Lambda Software. https://github.com/BamaRayne/Echosistant/blob/master/smartapps/bamarayne/echosistant.src/echosistant-lambda.js
    You will follow the exact same steps as you did when you installed the EchoSistant Code in the IDE.
    Once you are in GitHub click on the RAW button, highlight and copy the code from this page. Navigate back to the Lambda
    page and paste your code into the section as shown below:

ooopsā€¦ Iā€™ll fix that now!

thanks!

1 Like

Fixed itā€¦ thanks

Thank you.

1 Like

Wellā€¦
I guess itā€™s time for me to drink the Kool-Aid and install this.

Alexa, order some Kool-Aid.

1 Like

Cheers! :sunny: Let us know what you rhinkā€¦

Is that combination of ā€œdrinkā€ and ā€œthinkā€ ?

1 Like

bout time!!!

1 Like

Is there a full list of the items in this pic?

I found it here but that link is also broken.