This is an update of the same version number, 4.5. Please read all directions BEFORE updating!
RE-RELEASE VERSION 4.5 - READ DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE UPDATING*
Read all directions BEFORE updating
We are pleased to announce the re-release of EchoSistant Version 4.5.
- Updated Wiki EchoSistant Wiki
- Task Trackers
- Enhanced Rooms Group Devices Control
- Enhanced Rooms feedback
- Improved Shortcuts
- Improved AWS Skills
- Improved Reliability
- Main Intent
- Individual Device Controls
- Alexa skills that must be updated with app configuration changes
- Several other features that the Native Alexa does best
How to Upgrade (follow these steps in order)
- It is HIGHLY reccommeded that you uninstall your previous version prior to update. I have not
not tried it, but updating over the old version might work. I can’t promise that it will.
- Update Lambda with new code (don’t forget your APP Tokens)
- Delete old AWS Skills
- Install new app (Parent, Child, Grandchild)
- Build and configure rooms. You will now build a “Home” Room
- Create new skills
Please let us know what you think, good or bad. Also let us know if you have any problems or find any bugs.
You have the option to NOT upgrade to Version 4.5.
We hope you enjoy the app!