Z-wave device "rejoined" but still missing

Hi,

I try to connect an Fibaro dimmer 2. have tried to exclude and include it. but in the App it does not find anything.
But in the live logs and event i see it as “Fibaro Dimmer 2” and inder inclusion i see an event that it is rejoined. but when I press the physical button it gives an error in live log. see pictures.

Any suggestions?

Try rebooting your ST hub. If v2 hub, remove batteries and power cord. Then try to exclude and add the device.

Thanks. after rebboting I was able to exclude the device. got an message in the ST app that a device was excluded. but when i tried to add it again i still got the same rejoined event. but no visible device

Are you using STSC or the Classic app? Do you have other fibaro dimmers installed? What device handler are you using?

Got v2 hub and use the classic app. Got 2 other fibaro dimmer 2 that are daily used.

Use codersaur handler version 2.02

I got another Fibaro Dimmer 2. a new one. never been opened before. Same issue when I try to add it.

Hi, I’m following up on this to see if you ever found the resolution. I’m having the same issue with 3 different Kwikset locks- both old and new. This is the only thing I’ve found so far on the internet relating to my issue. Thanks!

Hi,

I am having the same issue. Cannot find my Fibaro Dimmer 2 but are never the less able to exclude it.

Are eager to hear what you guys have discovered regarding the topic. :slight_smile:

Are you using a custom device handler for it? If yes, login to IDE and open that device handler and Choose Publish for Me. Then exclude the device again and try to pair it. There is a known issue where device handlers become stale preventing users from pairing devices that use it. Anyway, something to try.

Thanks for your reply. Forgive me, I am quite a rookie at the moment. Could you please explain what you mean by IDE and custom device handler?

I do have a Smartthings hub v.3 and a Fibaro Dimmer 2. The plan is to eventually connect this to the Nest Hub. Google Nest Home.