Why isn't the Driver working

Hello everyone im having some issues lately where I cant download or activate anny Edge drivers my Aeotec Hub is on the new version but its still refusing it

Cloud anybody may help ?

Hi, @GerFurr!

There are two things you need to consider:

1. Did you accept the channel invitation and enrolled your Hub to see the available drivers?
    This is important because, if you use the channel URL without having accepted the invitation, you can have this problem. Can you share the URL you’re using to see the drivers shared in that Channel, please?
    Try using this one: https://api.smartthings.com/invitation-web/accept?id=450930c1-02a6-43d8-adaa-4cbc51027956

2. If in your case, you accepted the invitation a while ago and then made a factory reset to your Hub, it can be due to another issue.

Thanks for the help i did indeed made recently a hub reset but because of an error so is there anny other way the link is also not working properly like in the pictures there is also the loading animation

ok, then I’ll create a report for the engineering team, can you provide the following, please?

1. Confirm if the email you use for SmartThings is the same as the one you use here in the Community.
  2. Provide support access:
  1. Go to the SmartThings Web (my.smartthings.com)
  2. Log in to your Samsung Account
  3. Select Menu (â‹®) and choose Settings
  4. Toggle on Account Data Access
  5. Select the time period and confirm - In this step, please select “Until turned off”, once the team finishes, we’ll let you know so you can disable it again.
  1. Share the link of the invitation you entered first to see more details about it, please
1 Like

Ok the Email i use here is also the same on the SmartThings account i did provide the support access but im a little confused about the link indentation?

I am curious on two things:

• before you reset the hub, did you subscribe to any channels and have any Edge Drivers loaded?
  • if yes, if you open your hub in the ST app, click on the 3 dots in the upper right… does Driver appear in the list?

Just curious…

Ah, do you mean point 3?
I meant that if it’s possible you shared the URL you entered when you took this screenshot:

I did, i had some drivers installed like the hue lan driver and no not really

Suhre it was this link but still nothing works rn

thank you for the info, @GerFurr. I already shared it with the team. I’ll keep you posted.

Hi, @GerFurr.

The team made some changes, can you check if you can enter to the channel invitation now, please?

I finally can yay Thaks Team :grin:

1 Like