Troubles Logging In?

Are there issues with logging in (from iOS)? I hate it when this happens right as I’m installing a new device. I have 2 different hubs at different locations, with different accounts and can’t login to either currently. Anyone else experiencing this or did something weird happen with my app? Nothing showing as a problem on the status page.

2 Likes

https://graph.api.smartthings.com/ide is also not responding for me at the moment.

2 Likes

I am experiencing the same issue as both you guys.

Sweet, it’s not just me!
Opened Support request #192424

1 Like

Mine’s down as well and Amazon Echo can’t connect. Hopefully temporary. Are you getting a message about inter connection failure or something like that?

Yep, came here looking for a thread like this. Figured I wasn’t the only one not able to log into the IDE.

I just submitted a ticket. If you guys haven’t, please do quickly.

@slagle @Tyler : Support request #192419

I just submitted one too. Both iPhone and Android are completely down. Glad I spent all this money for things to 50% of the time…who is running this thing?

Yep, everything is down for me too, including IDE.

me too. I put in a ticket as well.

"Major Outage’. Yikes. Good day to not work for ST.

That might be the quickest I’ve ever seen the status page updated!

Both hubs unreachable. All cannot connect to either location

“Major” is not good. I guess the contact sensor I was installing broke the camel’s back! :smile:

1 Like

If there’s an outage, ST is ARMED at the house, will intrusion alert be active? If so, how do I disable it locally? (I’m a newbie sorry if this has been covered in the past).

So tired of cloud everything…

2 Likes

Same here… IDE out, Phone apps not working, amazon echo stating: that command doesn’t work on that device…

Where do you find the status page?

I wish Z-Wave wasn’t so tricky to get on going with Ardunio or something. For non-Z-Wave this looks pretty rad: https://www.artik.io

Whenever an outage like this happens and if I was in the IDE messing around with code a few minutes before, I always get that weird feeling that I somehow wrote something so messed up that it caused it.

1 Like