Troubles Logging In?

http://status.smartthings.com/

Thank you, kind person.

1 Like

Yes alarm went off and cannot disarm cannot file a report as app crashes when try

Arggggg thatā€™s you !!! :wink:

1 Like

Thats Great !!! Same problem hereā€¦ ā€¦ as always Smarthings is not reliable service yet. It for playing only.

Alexa is responding with ā€œThat command doesnā€™t work on device entryā€ when turning on a light. And, I canā€™t log in either.

Sigh just set off my alarm because I couldnā€™t disable it. Love my aeon siren :slight_smile:

Only have siren enabled in remote location where house is empty for obvious reasons. Just red light on to tell me there was an intrusion along with next message.

There ya goā€¦ the cloud at its best hahahahahahahahahahahahahaah

Great. you broke the WHOLE INTERNET!:rage:

1 Like

Glad I found this post before I wiped things out and started over. Nothing respondingā€¦or should say everything throwing errors and my app crashing. Canā€™t login to the IDE either.

It went down right as I pulled into my driveway, so it seems like routines were mid-run. My home is stuck in the middleā€¦ lights on properly for me being home, motion sensors causing alarms like Iā€™m not.

Got kicked out myself and unable to log back in through my IPhone.

Dead on Android as well. Damn I was almost 1 week problem free with this POS.

1 Like

any way to turn my alarm off?? Got the email as coming in my driveway.

unless you setup a widget, if ios, you have to log in to disable or disconnect alarm

No widgets and on Android. Cant log in to anything at the moment.

My iOS app is backup and running. Though the status page still shows outage.

So glad I got the V2 hub so that I can do things locally without the cloudā€¦ oh waitā€¦ I canā€™t :expressionless:

3 Likes

Oh joy, now in android it shows ā€œYou are not authorized to perform the requested operationā€ when doing anything.