New Failure: Cannot login at all

Anyone have this?

Added a room to my account, and now in iOS app and IDE:

Access Denied

We’re sorry, but you are not authorized to perform the requested operation.

@tslagle13 how can I not wait three days for support to get this looked at ASAP?

I see other people cannot load rooms but are not getting killed out of their account due to adding a room.

This is a pretty severe bug, and so I am essentially at the mercy now of my automations that are scheduled and timed…

unplug the hub. it will be like camping.

But seriously, do you have any smart tiles or some way you can control ST without the app?

Ugh I just had the same issue - it said I couldn’t log in after deleting some test rooms I created yesterday.

I tried a different device and was able to log in. Then reloaded the app on the original device and everything seems fine.

My wife is locked out as well, I tried on several devices and no joy. Consider yourself lucky. This is a stunning, faith shaking bug.

14 hours and nary a peep from SmartThings.

I’m looking into it. Sorry for the wait.

Eric - it should be fixed. Please let me know if it gives you more trouble.

Thanks! Just wanted to bump since I know others have problems too…but I need to talk to my house :slight_smile: heheh

Perfect, thanks.

Should I not reconfigure rooms at this time? I was trying to remove the errant one when it went kablooey and locked me out.

I had the same problem with that as well but after a while it just ended up working. I dont know what changed or what happen to make us not be able to login in.

I have this problem also, happened when I created a room.