[ST Edge] Personal Tuya Devices - Generic EF00 Device

This version doesn’t exist anymore.
You may install the new version and change driver.
“Personal Tuya Devices - main”

I was posting in the wrong channel earlier, moving question here:

I think I am missing something.
I have installed the driver Public SmartThings Edge Driver - w35l3y (name: Personal Tuya Devices - main).

In the app, the humidity is presented. However, I don’t get temperature.
I also get error message (device could not be updated, try later).

Are you sure this is the right driver?
Mine doesn’t report this kind of messages listed in the history tab.

What did you do to reach that detail page ?
Have you changed profile manually in the settings ?

This driver only support devices that use cluster EF00.

The device is: TS0601 _TZE200_myd45weu

I have been testing several settings.
Now when I have removed the device and added it again, it looks like this:




I noticed that you (@w35l3y) mentioned that the device “probably should work”, therefor i bought 2 sensors :slight_smile:

So it worked after all.

@w35l3y - Not shore if I understand?
It does not work for me. I am only getting the humidity, not the temperature.
Is there anything I can do?

Just be patient and wait or force some abrupt change in the temperature. It should update its state at any minute.

I just noticed my hub updated to version 47.10.
There is a change in this version that force us to define the temperature scale.

Probably, this is what is happening.
What is your hub version?

I will need to update the driver to define the scale.
Also, I will need some tester because I don’t have any temperature sensor.

My hub version is: 000.047.00010.
I did a simple test: put the soil sensor at the balkon and the humitdity dropped to zero as expected, however the temperature is still not reported and I get the error message mentioned earlier.

I can test if you tell me what to do :slight_smile:

Remove the driver and install it again.
I just updated the main version.
Currently, temperature scale is constant (Celsius).

It seems to be working.
Now I also get the temperature.
Many thanks! :slight_smile:

Hi

Thanks for all the work getting this working. I have added a Tuya irrigation valve. It was recognised and paired successfully using the correct driver. I then changed the profile to irrigation and it changed the icon etc. It doesn’t respond, though and I get an error in the app 'This device hasn’t updated all of its status information yet. Check again later."

Any advice why this might be happening?

Many thanks

I need mode details.
What is model / manufacturer ?
What did you mean when you said you added tuya irrigation valve ? Did you add Valve datapoint in “Generic Mode” ?

When you change the profile manually, you change it to “Similarity Mode”
Driver will understand your device is similar to another that was defined to use the selected profile.

If your device already is in the code to work with certain profiles, then it will only work with these predefined profiles.

@w35l3y I have purchased a Neo Coolcam Zigbee Siren. I thought it would be compatible with SmartThings natively as it’s listed in their add device list under siren. I guess I was wrong.

I am new to this Edge stuff so I don’t know how it works, but I have learned that there is a zwave version and that’s is probably what is supported by Smartthings.

I am not sure if it can be added to any of your drivers or not. Is this a possibility?



This is the device that I bought:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004629855523.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.66.377a1802IiFSyd

These are the details under the generic profile:



I changed it to irrigation profile, which updates the icons etc, but I cannot control it. Do I need to manually configure it?

Thanks

Try changing profile to “Normal + Mode (switch)”

For reference:

Hi. I tried that but get the same error. Do I need to force it to update somehow?

Just checking that it’s in irrigation profile where I select normal + mode?

Thanks

You already is in the correct profile now.
It should update as soon as the device report its states.

Interact with the device physically.

This is a limitation of ST. They disable commands until any data is received from the device.

_TZE200_whkgqxse/TS0601"
deviceLabel: TS0601
manufacturer: _TZE200_whkgqxse
model: TS0601

https://ko.aliexpress.com/item/1005003973445637.html

 nousTemperature: 1,
    nousHumidity: 2,
    nousBattery: 4,
    nousTempUnitConvert: 9,
    nousMaxTemp: 10,
    nousMinTemp: 11,
    nousMaxHumi: 12,
    nousMinHumi: 13,
    nousTempAlarm: 14,
    nousHumiAlarm: 15,
    nousTempSensitivity: 19,
    nousReportInterval: 17

2023-04-14T20:18:18.978696194+00:00 TRACE Personal Tuya Devices - main  Found ZigbeeMessageDispatcher handler in personal-tuya-devices -> GenericEF00 -> Model
2023-04-14T20:18:18.985244527+00:00 INFO Personal Tuya Devices - main  Executing ZclClusterCommandHandler: cluster: TuyaEF00, command: DataReportServer
2023-04-14T20:18:18.993803194+00:00 WARN Personal Tuya Devices - main  Simulating device        TS0601  _TZE200_znbl8dj5
2023-04-14T20:18:18.995330527+00:00 WARN Personal Tuya Devices - main  Datapoint not found. Using default       12
2023-04-14T20:18:19.033700861+00:00 WARN Personal Tuya Devices - main  Unexpected component for datapoint       12      12      70      [string "st/device.lua"]:121: attempt to index a nil value (local 'component')  nil
2023-04-14T20:18:19.046312194+00:00 DEBUG Personal Tuya Devices - main  Generic EF00 Device device thread event handled
2023-04-14T20:18:19.053316861+00:00 TRACE Personal Tuya Devices - main  Received event with handler zigbee
2023-04-14T20:18:19.068166527+00:00 INFO Personal Tuya Devices - main  <ZigbeeDevice: 87b4e450-d9b9-4222-ade9-1a886b21a6a2 [0xBC5D] (Generic EF00 Device)> received Zigbee message: < ZigbeeMessageRx || type: 0x00, < AddressHeader || src_addr: 0xBC5D, src_endpoint: 0x01, dest_addr: 0x0000, dest_endpoint: 0x01, profile: 0x0104, cluster: TuyaEF00 >, lqi: 0xCE, rssi: -74, body_length: 0x0022, < ZCLMessageBody || < ZCLHeader || frame_ctrl: 0x09, seqno: 0x39, ZCLCommandId: 0x02 >, < DataReportClient || transid: 0x0239 (BE), < DatapointSegment || dpid: 0x01, DatapointSegmentType: Value, length: 0x0004 (BE), value: 0x00000143 (BE) > > > >
2023-04-14T20:18:19.108449194+00:00 TRACE Personal Tuya Devices - main  Found ZigbeeMessageDispatcher handler in personal-tuya-devices -> GenericEF00 -> Model
2023-04-14T20:18:19.114936861+00:00 INFO Personal Tuya Devices - main  Executing ZclClusterCommandHandler: cluster: TuyaEF00, command: DataReportServer
2023-04-14T20:18:19.117015194+00:00 WARN Personal Tuya Devices - main  Simulating device        TS0601  _TZE200_znbl8dj5
2023-04-14T20:18:19.128277194+00:00 INFO Personal Tuya Devices - main  Too quick! Do nothing.   1       323     1       1681503499      1681503477      -
2023-04-14T20:18:19.129134861+00:00 DEBUG Personal Tuya Devices - main  Generic EF00 Device device thread event handled
2023-04-14T20:18:30.008383866+00:00 TRACE Personal Tuya Devices - main  Received event with handler zigbee
2023-04-14T20:18:30.076275866+00:00 INFO Personal Tuya Devices - main  <ZigbeeDevice: 87b4e450-d9b9-4222-ade9-1a886b21a6a2 [0xBC5D] (Generic EF00 Device)> received Zigbee message: < ZigbeeMessageRx || type: 0x00, < AddressHeader || src_addr: 0xBC5D, src_endpoint: 0x01, dest_addr: 0x0000, dest_endpoint: 0x01, profile: 0x0104, cluster: TuyaEF00 >, lqi: 0xCE, rssi: -77, body_length: 0x000A, < ZCLMessageBody || < ZCLHeader || frame_ctrl: 0x09, seqno: 0x3A, ZCLCommandId: 0x02 >, < DataReportClient || transid: 0x023A (BE), < DatapointSegment || dpid: 0x09, DatapointSegmentType: Enum, length: 0x0001 (BE), value: 0x00 > > > >
2023-04-14T20:18:30.357308533+00:00 TRACE Personal Tuya Devices - main  Found ZigbeeMessageDispatcher handler in personal-tuya-devices -> GenericEF00 -> Model
2023-04-14T20:18:30.416083866+00:00 INFO Personal Tuya Devices - main  Executing ZclClusterCommandHandler: cluster: TuyaEF00, command: DataReportServer
2023-04-14T20:18:30.434553533+00:00 WARN Personal Tuya Devices - main  Simulating device        TS0601  _TZE200_znbl8dj5
2023-04-14T20:18:30.435861199+00:00 WARN Personal Tuya Devices - main  Datapoint not found. Using default       9
2023-04-14T20:18:30.437060866+00:00 WARN Personal Tuya Devices - main  Unexpected component for datapoint       9       9       0       [string "st/device.lua"]:121: attempt to index a nil value (local 'component')  nil
2023-04-14T20:18:30.454532866+00:00 DEBUG Personal Tuya Devices - main  Generic EF00 Device device thread event handled

no found  Datapoints 2 value

Send screenshot of configurations done for this device.
Also, the driver version.

It seems to be working as expected.
Datapoints 9 and 12 weren’t defined for this model.
Then the driver tries to find a component based on data type.

The device didn’t report datapoint 2 on this snapshot.