Hi, I bought 2 shiny new smartthings cams and I fail to get them to work. Hoping someone in this community has had similar problems and knows how to solve them.
Both cameras behave exactly the same.
- Add device in the new smartthings app.
- I wait for them to blink and are ready for pairing.
- It asks me to scan the QR code.
- my phone asks me to connect to the camera wifi [CAM ST 3214412. something like that. cant really remember]. I press connect
- The app asks me for my homes wifi network. I choose the home network
- the camera led turns green
- the app tells me. almost ready. registering your camera to your samsung account. Here it just hangs. the procent counter goes upp then down to 30% again. It seems to try 3 time before it fails
Anyone else has this problem ? Is it because I have two factor authentication on my samsung account ? I cant find anywhere to turn it off.
Your help is appreciated