Samsung Connect Home/SmartThings WiFi Hub Firmware Release Notes - 0.43.05

look like, but im not really sure i already have 200 … i will count it 1by1… but strangly i never have this type of issue before the wifi hub upgrade… and also look like error occurs only on my android phone… i also have iphone phone (who’s for my job, not my personnal, can’t really use as personnal cause job iphone , but i try over iphone and i don’t have this issue…) >> so don’t know why error on android… ??? i already try to stop, reboot my android phone… also stop and clear cache and re-install smartthings apps it’s always the samething as error over 200 devices… >> >i do search over web about this issue and get link that look like problem occurs in 2021… and be fix after sometimes… i invite you @nayelyz to see this post…

and direct link comment from @Automated_House in nov 2021…

@nayelyz waiting for your news back

Hi to you @Wajo357 i hope the will fix it… i think issue comes since update of firmware wifi hub… cause no problem before this update… and as i comment to my last message regardind this post… it’s look like the issue already been adress and fix… like around nov 2021…

AFAIK, the 200 devices limit hasn’t been changed in general. It’s not clear why some have a different value but, if you still receive this error, please contact Customer Support, they should be able to verify if you have actually reached the limit.

It can be done by following these steps:

1. Enter this page
  2. Click on “Support” in the upper-right corner
  3. Check if the URL includes your region. For example, en-us here: https://support.smartthings.com/hc/en-us
  4. At the bottom, select “email” and describe your issue as detailed as possible.
  5. Click on “submit”

Send an email to support@smartthings.com

that is great news! I wasn’t aware of that! What about the limit on Routines? I am close to the 200 limit as well! I few months ago I reached that limit and had to simplify a lot of my routines so that I could continue to use my smart home.

1 Like

That is still there as well, I think it’s 200* considering both, routines+scenes

Can we get this limit increased? That would be great! A lot of my more advanced pistons in webcore had to be simplified to dozens of smaller routines. I’m trying to move everything to routines for the eventual discontinuation of webcore.

1 Like

AFAIK the 200 device limit was only raised for the USA region. Why? I don’t know. That’s not really nayelyz problem since she’s developer support. It’s a question for someone in product management or engineering (if there’s a technical reason for it), but we very rarely see anyone from those groups in the forums anymore.

1 Like

thanks for your answer @Automated_House hope they will extend and remove this limitation for other country like Canada where i am… i just contact smartthings support hope they can fix it soon… strangly as i said no issue iphone side! only on android… im android user… and don’t have this issue before wifi-hub firmware upgrade.

It’s still only 200.

So 200 devices, can have 1 automation, pitiful.

4 posts were split to a new topic: [Groovy] Issue with custom capability

Hello @nayelyz … my ST Wifi did not receive any update, but the email report is:

Samsung Connect Home/SmartThings WiFi Hub Firmware Update

Maintenance complete

Hub firmware version 0.43.05 has been released to the aforementioned hub models. Please contact us via support.smartthings.com if you have any questions.

So… my Hub will receive the update later?

samething for

my firmware 0.43.04
smartthings hub IM6001-V3P15 ver3

Received the email but still at 0.43.04.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Have you checked with support about what will happen in your case? I don’t know if they made modifications or what’s the status.

@Tpunk, @gyzmo, please check what kind of Hub you have. You can do so by following these steps:

1. Go to the IDE and select the menu “My Hubs”.
  2. There’s a property called “hardware version”. If it’s “V2” or “V3”, yours is a different Hub version that is not related to this post. It would be one of those that have received regular firmware updates for example: this firmware post.

From the CLI:

1. Execute the command smartthings devices and copy the device ID of the Hub
  2. Then, execute the same command but add the ID at the end this time, for example:
smartthings devices xxxx-xxxx-xxx
  1. There’s a property called “name” at the beginning of the table where the version is included, for example “SmartThings v2 Hub”
1 Like