We will be rolling out Samsung SmartThings Hub firmware version 0.35.5 to Samsung Connect Home and SmartThings WiFi devices on Friday, April 2nd. This firmware update is for the SmartThings Hub portion of these devices and does not affect the router functionality. Once downloaded, the SmartThings portion of your hub will briefly go offline as the update is applied; during this time the router portion of the device will continue to function. We will update the status page when the release is complete.
- All Samsung Connect Home Models
- Samsung SmartThings WiFi
Release Date: 2 April 2021
- Added support for local handling of temperature, thermostat mode, thermostat fan mode, and thermostat operating state reports on the Z-Wave Battery Thermostat DTH.
- Fixed an issue where a Z-Wave device is not automatically removed after the device has been factory reset.
- Added a change for an issue with Schlage BE469ZP Z-Wave Lock where user code triggered locks/unlocks were not logged in the lock’s history.
- Fixed an issue causing some Z-Wave networks to not update correctly after performing a network repair or adding/removing a device.
- Reliability improvements to hub connected device health reporting.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.