Samsung Connect Home/SmartThings WiFi Hub Firmware Release Notes - 0.35.5

Issues with offline devices

New incident: Investigating

Beginning yesterday, April 2nd, at around 3pm UTC, some users may have begun experiencing issues with hubs and devices appearing as offline in the app. We are currently investigating and will provide updates as available.

Time posted

Apr 3, 18:02 UTC

1 Like

This is a platform wide issue. :disappointed_relieved: Itā€™s not just you. This has now been posted to the status page as well.

@mjfendley

Incident status: Identified

We have identified the cause of the issue and are currently taking corrective actions. We will update this post once the issue is fully resolved.

Time posted

Apr 3, 19:09 UTC

Incident resolved

The issues with hubs and devices appearing as offline in the app have been resolved. Please contact us via support.smartthings.com if you have any questions.

Time posted

Apr 3, 19:50 UTC

This is working for me now. Just have to add all of my devices back.

Yes, all work now

Mine are working as well. Iā€™m really looking forward to the next upgrade in two days! :roll_eyes:

-S1930

1 Like

My SmartThings WiFi now doesnā€™t work correctly.
The main unit is online, but all slave units are offline. I tried both ethernet and WiFi and they do not work. Resetting the units did not fix it.

@Brad_ST

Edit: seemed to be a DNS issue again. Itā€™s really annoying that the functionality of these devicesā€™ mesh depends on the WAN.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.