Tasmota (Connect) is a SmartApp & Device Type for SmartThings, that allows you to add your Tasmota devices as SmartThings devices.
ESP8266 or ESP8285 Wifi devices from brands like BlitzWolf, Eachen, Moes, Sonoff, Teckin, Tuya & Zemismart can be flashed with Tasmota (instruction).
Works with the Official Tasmota firmware.
If your device works with Tuya Smart or Smart Life app it may be possible to flash it with Tuya-Convert without disassembly or soldering.
- Support for SmartThings (new) App & SmartThings (Classic) App
- Real-time device status
- Pure Tasmota & SmartThings integration (No need for additional MQTT bridge)
- Virtual Device (for RF / IR devices that can be controlled by a RF / IR bridge)
Supported Tasmota Devices
It should work for most switches, lights (CCT, RGB, RGBW) dimmers, relays, plugs, power strips, sockets, wall outlets, fan controllers, IR bridges and RF bridges listed in the Tasmota Device Templates Repository (more than 1000 supported devices) and remember to apply the template for your device.
If your Tasmota device is not listed below, choose a Generic device that is similar to your Tasmota device.
- Generic Switch (1,2,3,4,5,6CH) - No Power Monitoring
- Generic Metering Switch (1,2CH) - Power Monitoring
- Generic Dimmer Switch
- Generic IR Bridge
- Generic Light / Bulb (CCT)
- Generic Light / Bulb (RGB)
- Generic Light / Bulb (RGBW)
- Sonoff Basic, RF, Mini
- Sonoff Dual & Dual R2
- Sonoff Pow & Pow R2
- Sonoff 4CH & 4CH Pro
- Sonoff S20, S26, S31
- Sonoff Touch, T1 (1,2,3CH)
- Sonoff RF Bridge
- Sonoff iFan02, iFan03
- H801 RGBW LED Strip Wifi Controller
A Virtual Device uses a RF or IR bridge to control your RF / IR devices or receive RF device’s state.
- Virtual Switch – Add a SmartThings generic switch that can be controlled by a RF / IR bridge (e.g. Sonoff RF Bridge).
- Virtual Shade – Add a SmartThings shade/blind that can be controlled by a RF / IR bridge (e.g. Sonoff RF Bridge).
- Virtual Button – Add RF/IR remote controller 1/2/4/6-button as SmartThings remote controller button.
- Virtual Contact Sensor – Add RF contact sensor as SmartThings contact sensor
- Virtual Motion Sensor – Add RF motion sensor as SmartThings motion sensor
Please make sure to install the SmartApp and all device handlers.
Instructions and links to the SmartApp and Device Handlers are here -
I may not be able to test most of the devices, please leave any issues, comments and feedback here.