Hey folks, Robert here. I’ve been “off” for a long time. Got super busy at work, burned out, got a new job, been underwater getting ramped up, but I’ve gotten around to putting some finishing touches on this water sensor code.
The instructions and engineering spec is in the repository, and yes, I finally got around to naming my files .groovy and putting them in separate repositories for those of you familiar with my stuff in the past. Just getting a bit more developery.
I don’t think this sensor has hit the market yet. Here is a link to the product page:
Note that I haven’t gotten the position sensor to work, or the tamper sensor. I believe my engineering sample doesn’t have it inside, but I’m waiting on confirmation on that.
Aeon Labs folks, sorry it took me so long to get around to putting this one out!