(Pre-Subcategory creation) Deals/Sales/Coupons/Pricing

Just got one for the price of shipping using your promo code! Utterly FANTASTIC! Thanks!

Amazon has marketplace (used) schlage connects in century satin chrome, which I think is the best looking version for ~120. Yesterday I purchased 3 to finish off my doors at $111, so the price is moving around some.

Well thanks for bursting my bubble! Oh well. You on the other hand are getting some awesome deals. Especially on the Hue stuff.

I chatted with a customer service rep. Smart Home products are not included in accessory discounts.

And this is why we can’t have nice things. I know it is ok for this forum, but then it’ll get to slickdeals or something and then people that aren’t really interested in home automation will ruin the deal for others.

3 Likes

Sorry @Chris_C

Now I need to figure out what to buy. It’s payday!

1 Like

I Created a thread for Bloomsky Weather station since it seems like a bunch of us were accepted. I tried to grab most of the comments about it this thread. Please continue the discussion over here =D.

Maybe a Mod @slagle can clean up some of these posts or just move them to the new thread?

3 Likes

@mdawson the promo code was all the same for everyone who hey picked for the program. Reason is because they are using square space for their checkout and it’s easy to use just one code. However their contract terms were clear that if you didn’t follow them you would be charged the full amount. I would recommend removed that from your post to A: advoid someone getting hit the full amount at a later time or order just being cancelled or B: them stopping the program early because the code got abused because someone posted it online.
Bloomsky is clearly approving everyone who applied. Just allow them to get their Bloomsky the correct way.

6 Likes

Seconded, Please don’t ruin this for people! Let’s go through the proper channels to get approved and not Piss off Bloomsky who seemingly is approving most all of us who are applying…

2 Likes

Done.

Seemed like a formality, but I get your point,

2 Likes

I was approved in Buford GA for Bloomsky. Should be here soon!

Let’s all think back to the ST V2 upgrade code, when it got out there and suddenly actual customers got " a little upset" when they were all gone within a couple hours.

1 Like

I wasn’t a customer at that time (just forum stalking st), but I pre-ordered my v2 on amazon before the ST code was posted. Then left it that way thinking that I had to be one of the first to get one… I received my v2 Way after ST orders, and didn’t take advantage of the code even though I could have =/

Let us know how to submit our orders through you :grin:

yes, see if verizon will let you setup a virtual store or a group buy :wink:

2 Likes

Sure plenty of people on here would be more than willing to include a service and handling fee. Just have to have answer ready for why you need 200 colored bulbs, 150 white bulbs , 12 garage door controls. All shipped to different addresses LOL

3 Likes

Just say you’re a franchise and you have various locations (that just so happen to be residential addresses :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

23.12 shipped. They may drop to 16.00 Prime

Thanks I needed these. Comes up 23.12 Prime. Where did you see the 16?

He might have been lucky enough to grab some of the Amazon warehouse " damaged box" ones. I missed the " damaged/used" 9 Garden Spot sets for $45 a couple months ago, they sold out while I was busy looking for other stuff to waste money on.

1 Like

They may drop to $16 like they did a few months back. Check Camelcamelcamel.

Any idea how long of an extension you can add between strip sections?