Follow these steps, better on the computer than on the mobile:
- The device must have a good signal from the Hub or placed nearby, such as when you first pair it.
- In IDE menu click in “My Device Handlers”
- Click in “+ Create New Device Handler”
- Click In “From Example”
- Look for the example “SmartSense Open / Close Sensor” and select it.
- Click in “Create”
- You already have it created for you and you can modify it.
- In DTH code, line 215 is the setting of the temperature report interval for the sensors that are not Ecolink, Bosch or FrientSensor. Yours is Visonic, you told me.
- In that line change: zigbee.temperatureConfig (30, 60 * 30) by zigbee.temperatureConfig (30, 3600).
- This sets the temperature report interval to 3600 sec. (1 hour)
- For this to have effects:
- click on Save
- Click on “Publish” and “Publish for me”
- Clich in IDE menu “My Devices”
- Find the device to which you are going to change the Device handler (DTH)
- Click to Open
- Click in “Edit”
- In the “Type *” field, check that you have the DTH “SmartSense Open/Close Sensor”
- Open the drop-down list and go to the end, find the DTH with the same name, which you modified and published for you.
- Select it and press “update”
The DTH change has already been made. As a reference, you will see that the “checkInterval” shows 16270 s, wait a few seconds and refresh the page, if the checkInterval returns to show 720 s everything has gone well.
In the smartthings app, check on the device history, that you have a temperature report for the time of the DTH update and then the temperature changes will be sent every hour or changes of> = 1º when they occur.
For others devices, repeat only the steps for install the type of DTH
don’t worry, nothing breaks here
Any doubt tell me