Netatmo Welcome Facial Recognition Security Camera $49.75

Netatmo Welcome Facial Recognition Security Camera $49.75 ** Utica NY store

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Netatmo-Welcome-Digital-Wireless-Indoor-Security-Camera-with-Night-Vision/1000062761

Store Utica Ny.
QTY 5
Price $49.75
Shipping YES

10 off 50 Verified

2 Likes

Oh neighbor I didn’t need another cam, but just couldn’t pass this deal! Thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

I already bought out every store within 100 miles of me. I just wish there was integration, but only the weather modules connect to ST. Facial rec is actually pretty good. About once a day it sees the daughter as wife or vice-versa in low light or daughter is wearing her glasses instead of contacts. I just attribute that to them looking alike ( give or take 50lbs)

4 Likes

The included SD cards are " not the best" . That seems to be the root of all problems. They write to the internal card and then send from the recordings on card through cloud for live viewing. So there is about a 10 second delay in live stream. Clips are about 30sec to 5min and they upload to FTP at the end of each clip. The files on the cards are encrypted, so " for security purposes" according to CS, so you can’t just pull the card and transfer/save the recordings. You have to either download through the app or set up FTP backup.

For whatever reason I need to reprogram the FTP settings about once a week, they seem to forget the login credentials.

Other issue I had was they only seem to work with the included USB charger. I was able to set them up initially with another charger, but once I put them in their homes they just kept throwing “improper charger” errors until I used the charger included in the box.

3 Likes

In for 2 that I didn’t need. LOL

2 Likes

Rats all the codes are gone :confused:

I just posted some 20Off100 if you want 2 cams and 2 pencils in the Lowe’s thread

2 Likes

Meh. I copied one of the codes and and changed a couple of numbers in the middle and it worked. (i needed a couple solderless crimp connectors anyway, so no pencils needed) :grin:

3 Likes

says shipping unavailable after adding to my cart

Mine shipped today…

I think that usually means someone in lowe’s order fulfillment noticed that random people from wherever were trying to get that discounted price from one store, so they shut off the shipping option.

1 Like

No, my experience was, that if label is printed, the order goes through. They have cancelled orders on me, before printing the shipping lables.

Right, I mean that some people were able to get shipping but then others weren’t. Or some people’s orders were processed but others were just outright canceled.

I have no real evidence of this, it just makes sense to me that some employees at lowes in the online order processing dept care about the fact that some customers might be “taking advantage” of pricing discrepancies at certain stores, and other employees don’t.

There is an end to everything, to good things as well. ~Chaucer

1 Like

Mine shipped today. :slight_smile:

1 Like

All we need is @slagle to repeat the Bloomsky history…

2 Likes

Still on my shipping email - been so long I am expecting a cancel soon.

I got a BS email that my payment ( Lowes account) could not be processed so order was cancelled. Call immediately , except they aren’t open on Sunday

Mine says it’s should arrive Wed and waiting for Fedex to pickup. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Just got my shipping email

1 Like