Trying to find a DTH for it and also A smart app for it also. Can some one help me out and guide me in the right direction thanks somuch. JEFF
I know this post is long but everything in there should get you in the right direction.
Reset IRIS Keypad & Add to Smartthings
- Disconnect the batteries.
- Press and hold the Wall Tamper Button
- While holding the Wall Tamper Button, reconnect one battery.
- After 2 seconds Release the Wall Tamper Button.
- Wait for the Wireless icon to start
- Add a Thing in Smartthings app (it may take a few tries to add)
Configure User Lock Manager with users and codes. You must use 4 digit codes.
It may take a few 10 minutes or so to start working.
I know this is an old thread but it seems to be the canonical answer to “how do I just plain pair an Iris Keypad with my hub?”… unfortunately, the instructions here aren’t working for me. I would love some more help.
- Disconnect both batteries (easy!)
- Press and hold the Wall Tamper button (not so easy, it’s a tough button to push, but I’m using the plastic mounting piece to do it - I just leave the plastic in place as if it were mounted on a wall)
- While holding the WT button, reconnect one battery (easy! the device powers on almost instantly… I see a flash on the wireless light, but then it goes off… is that supposed to stay on?)
- After 2 seconds release the WT (sure… also easy… what’s the feedback to know I did this right? A light comes on? A light goes off? A beep?.. at least two seconds? no more than two seconds?)
- moot: Wait for the Wireless icon to start (this never happens for me)
- moot: Add a Thing… I can’t get the device to show up.