Hub Firmware Release Notes - 18.18

Well, looks like both my hubs got upgraded to 18.21 … no problems so far, I think LOL … gonna have to wait til I get home tonight to be sure, but from the logs, everything looks fine.

I have had the “Err 112: ZM eeprom write fail” issue for several months with no resolution from support. I’m now seeing the “Err 112: ZM eeprom write fail - single byte write at offset 0xEA” message after the firmware update as well.

Correction: My ZM eeprom write fail is at offsets 0xFC, 0xFB, and 0x104 (3 different messages).

Were “Bug fixes for Z-Wave Network Repair issues” dropped from the 18.21 release?

That is a new message that gives us more detail and will hopefully help us get to a resolution for the issue.

Thank you!!

@nastevens I’m seeing the same eeprom issue on a reboot

Which devices in particular (sensors) are receiving firmware updates? I have some Iris motion and contacts that I thought might get an update. The email said some Iris stuff,…

its listed earlier in the thread. Iris motions, contacts, and buttons, sengled classic, Halo.

1 Like

Hub updated, so far so good.

I went through some delays and inconsistencies yesterday, but today everything seems fine.

My iris contacts and motion sensors where already at their target version. I guess I’m good.

I will only allow OTA updates if there are updates available. Otherwise, I leave that option disabled for my hub.

No email arrived, but hub updated to 18.21 in NJ, USA around 10:53AM EDT on Aug 10, 2017.

So far I noticed on the Android app “My Home” things listing when clicking the Cree Bulb and Samsung power switch (updated today), the status no longer instantly updates. They stick at “Turning On/Off”, but the bulb/switch actually turns on or off. In 17.14 it would generally quickly follow through to Off or On. Reloading the “My Home” shows the correct status. The device’s stand alone page also gets stuck at turning on/off.

I’m getting 500 errors trying to login to the ide and my smart app is now asking me to sign in then asks me to set up a hub. I did notice my hub was upgraded this morning. I’m hoping this clears itself up.

Doesn’t sound hub firmware related. Might be worth contacting support about – they should be able to sort things out.

I’m talking to them now - also 4 of my devices are now showing offline from the IDE that I can still login to.

My hub in California also updated to v000.018.00021.

I have same issue. I login then app asked to select region and my hub code, which is in the bin 6-8 months ago.

Graph IDE still shows firmware 0.17.00012. I’ll wait a little longer until updates are confirmed completed :white_check_mark: before contacting CS.

Got the update, and the emails for UK…? I just got a notification that my lock was locked. Nobody home and nobody used the app…

Called support and they could see a ping was sent to the lock at the same time it locked.

@posborne, @nastevens

Hello, my hub has been updated!!! However, my app is acting very weird, the devices on the new dashboard keep disappearing and rearranging them selves. Is this because of the database update? Please advise!!!

There are still updates going on, please hold tight! I’ll post here when all firmware updates have gone out.

3 Likes