On Thursday, November 16, we will automatically update your SmartThings Hub V2 to the latest firmware (version 0.19.17). Your Hub will briefly go offline as it reboots and applies the update; most customers will experience less than one minute of downtime.
Add support for local execution of the following Device Type Handlers:
- LAN Hue Bridge
- LAN Hue Extended Color
- LAN Hue Color
- LAN Hue Color Temperature
- LAN Hue Dimmable
- ZigBee Switch
- ZigBee Switch Power
- ZigBee Dimmer
- ZigBee Dimmer Power
- ZigBee White Color Temperature Bulb
- ZigBee RGBW Bulb
- ZigBee RGB Bulb
- Z-Wave Switch Generic
- Z-Wave Dimmer Switch Generic
- Note: The Cree Bulb DTH may be runnable locally in the future
Add support for color and color temperature control in local automations created by Smart Lighting and Alert With Lights.
Allow a temperature offset range of -99° to 99° for locally running devices.
Track IP changes for LAN devices on the hub.
Bug fixes and performance improvements for Z-Wave.
Bug fixes for potential connection issues in large Z-Wave networks.
Firmware updates for most recent Samsung SmartThings Sensors which address the following:
- Multi: No contact events are generated when there are lots of acceleration events
- All: Factory reset is not clearing all data