We’re excited to announce the start of a new SmartThings Hub Firmware Beta. Version 0.31.x will begin rolling out in batches starting June 4th; we will send out an email when we start updating Hubs. We will be paying close attention to any issues encountered by users so your hub may not get updated right away. The hub will be offline for about a minute during the update. See below for more specific details about the update.
- Samsung SmartThings Hub 2015 (Hub V2)
- Samsung SmartThings Hub 2018 (Hub V3)
- June 4, 2020
- Refresh network routes shortly (up to 30 seconds) after network repair is completed
- Fix an issue where manual changes to FE599 & BE369 Schlage locks were not reported instantly. Users experiencing issues with these specific locks must exclude and re-add the devices with this firmware.
- Firmware update for latest generation of SmartThings Motion, Multipurpose, Moisture and Button devices
- Fix issue where the color temperature on locally running Zigbee devices is slightly different than the value that was set, for example setting a color temperature of 2700 resulted in a a value of 2703.
- Fix issue where the Zigbee PAN ID was changing due to a perceived PAN ID conflict
- Remove all Zigbee groups from the hub on factory reset
- Anyone who participated in the previous beta (0.30.x) is automatically signed up for this one.
If you’d like to participate in the beta, but haven’t taken the survey yet, you can Sign Up Here