Hi all - We are releasing a new hub firmware to our beta users tomorrow, Oct 20th, with fixes to address a couple of issues detailed below. This is expected to be short beta period with production rollout following shortly after. As always thanks for being beta testers!
- Samsung SmartThings Hub (Hub v2)
- Samsung SmartThings Hub (Hub v3) (2018)
Release Date: 20 October 2020
- Fixed issue that could prevent Sonos devices from being discovered or controlled if they are part of a Sonos household containing a large (8+) number of speakers.
- Fixed issue where favorites for a Sonos device were not being displayed or updated correctly in the SmartThings app.
- Fixed issue that could result in the Hub Z-Wave framework sending duplicate messages in a loop when force deleting devices.