We’re excited to announce the start of a new SmartThings Hub Firmware Beta. Version 0.35.x will begin rolling out in batches starting in the week of February 1st; we will send out an email when we start updating Hubs. We will be paying close attention to any issues encountered by users so your hub may not get updated right away. The hub will be offline for about a minute during the update. See below for more specific details about the update.
- Samsung SmartThings Hub 2015 (Hub v2)
- Samsung SmartThings Hub 2018 (Hub v3)
- February 3rd - February 5th, 2021
- Local Execution of Rules: Compatible Rules that are created or updated after the feature is enabled will execute locally on the Hub.
- Zigbee Enhancements: Firmware update support for ABL Ultra-Thin Wafer
- Speed up average boot time
- Z-Wave networks not updating correctly after performing a network repair or adding/removing a device
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Anyone who participated in the previous beta (0.34.x) is automatically signed up for this one.
If you’d like to participate in the beta but haven’t taken the survey yet: Sign Up Here