We’re excited to announce the start of a new SmartThings Hub Firmware Beta. Version 0.29.x will begin rolling out in batches starting February 12th; we will send out an email when we start updating Hubs. We will be paying close attention to any issues encountered by users so your hub may not get updated right away. The hub will be offline for about a minute during the update. See below for more specific details about the update.
- Samsung SmartThings Hub 2015 (Hub V2)
- Samsung SmartThings Hub 2018 (Hub V3)
- February 12th
- Reduce DHCP retry interval to improve the likelihood of initial IP assignment
- Stability and performance improvements
- Firmware update for the Aurora Battery Powered Wireless Switch
- Fixed issue with updating WiFi credentials via SoftAP on Hub V3
- Fixed an issue that prompted the mobile app to display a security related warning after adding a Z-Wave S2 device
- Various minor fixes
*Anyone who participated in the previous beta (0.28.x) is automatically signed up for this one.
If you’d like to participate in the beta, but haven’t taken the survey yet, you can Sign Up Here