We’re excited to announce the start of a new SmartThings Hub Firmware Beta. Version 0.27.x will begin rolling out in batches starting August 12th; we will send out an email when we start updating Hubs. We will be paying close attention to any issues encountered by users so your hub may not get updated right away. The hub will be offline for about a minute during the update. See below for more specific details about the update.
- Samsung SmartThings Hub 2015 (Hub V2)
- Samsung SmartThings Hub 2018 (Hub V3)
- August 12th
- Stability and performance improvements
- Fixed issue where, in rare conditions, many “Thing” devices could appear in a user’s account.
- Fixed issue where some Zigbee bulbs would forget the dimmer level if they were turned off by setting their dimmer level to 0.
- Various minor fixes
*Anyone who participated in the previous beta (0.26.x) is automatically signed up for this one.
If you’d like to participate in the beta, but haven’t taken the survey yet, you can Sign Up Here