Unfortunately I was not able to get the beta out today due to a number of issues with Centercode. However the issues have been resolved so the beta (0.27.4) will be going out tomorrow, 8/13. My apologies.
I have gone through many beta signups that were stuck in a pending state. This can be for a number of reasons, but the most common is due to invalid hub information provided at signup. There was also a brief period of time over the last couple of months where the beta signup failed to transition to a screen requesting hub information.
If you received an email from us asking to verify hub information, or you experienced a beta signup process that may not have been complete, feel free to sign up for the beta again (https://goo.gl/Gw4cEK) and send me a DM letting me know and I’ll make sure you’re on this next beta.