We’re excited to announce the start of a new SmartThings Hub Firmware Beta. Version 0.26.x will begin rolling out in batches starting June 4th; we will send out an email when we start updating Hubs. We will be paying close attention to any issues encountered by users so your hub may not get updated right away. The hub will be offline for about a minute during the update. See below for more specific details about the update.
- Samsung SmartThings Hub 2015 (Hub V2)
- Samsung SmartThings Hub 2018 (Hub V3)
- June 4th
- General: stability improvements
- Improved joining process for certain Zigbee devices that experienced rare join delays or failures
- Improved reliability and speed of Hue device discovery
- Fixed problems changing color or color temperature on certain recent models of Zigbee light bulbs
- Fix setting of color on Ikea TRÅDFRI lights connected to the Hue bridge
*Anyone who participated in the previous beta (0.25.x) is automatically signed up for this one.
If you’d like to participate in the beta, but haven’t taken the survey yet, you can Sign Up Here
If you’d like to opt out, you can also leave the program via the Account Settings menu item in [Centercode]