Honeywell TCC disconnected (Honeywell Wi-Fi 9000)

Still happening. Several times a week. Issue definitely not resolved

1 Like

I have two systems, one at my mom’s one at my apartment. Both have honeywells and smart things, something seems to be working with mine right now as it has stopped disconnecting, but my mother’s will continuously disconnect. Does anyone think it makes a bit of difference to remove the device entirely and reinstall from ST?

I am having the same issue with my HW TCC disconnecting every day at the same time. Anyone know of a fix for this?

Mine has disconnected (again), but this time when I got to sign in I get an invalid_token error.

Anyone else having this problem?

1 Like

I got a message saying, “Honeywell TCC disconnected”, when I went to re-enter my credentials I get “c3aebd35-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxxinvalid_token”. Any ideas

Same here. Invalid token trying to reconnect

I am trying to setup my Honeywell 9000 for the first time and am also getting the invalid_token.

I put in a ticket for this yesterday, got this response today…

got same email 6 months ago… soon ya right

I’m in the same boat. I have the invalid token message as well. Everything worked great up until about 3 days ago. Is the problem on Honeywell’s side?

I posted in another thread but I also am having the token issue and cannot remove the smart app to start over.

ST support are aware of this issue on the NA 02 server.
asked them up update the thread. They have no ETA on resolution

I just tried to remove the app again and it failed.
So I clicked on the login part of the app and the token error was gone.

It’s all working for me again.

Not sure if I got lucky or if they fixed something.

I was able to log back in successfully but the thermostat status is not updating in ST, so none of the automations I have that are based on thermostat temp or operating state are working.

Mine seems to be working but I did remove both thermostats. They were re-added when I was able to login to the smart app again.

I had to re add them back to every thing again.

The invalid token error is gone and I was able to reconnect the thermostat by entering my credentials.

Is your thermostat updating it’s state in ST?

Yes. BOTH of my thermostats are working with automation and updating in the device view in ST.
It’s working like it was before.

The recent tab reflects changes too.

I’ll have to remove and readd then. I have no updates happening.