Honeywell TCC disconnected (Honeywell Wi-Fi 9000)

1. The invalid token issue should be resolved as of this afternoon. Please contact support if you still have issues.

2. Having to re-authenticate is a known issue. Support may have asked you which username you use with Honeywell TCC but if you are experiencing this issue and haven’t reported your Honeywell TCC account (may be different than your SmartThings email), please let support know so we can keep working with Honeywell to resolve this.

my two accounts are different

This is still happening. Makes the honeywell linkage essentially worthless. Any idea when they’ll get it together?

1 Like

Still happening. Makes this app pretty much worthless. Any ideas?

Mine has stopped asking me to reset, yay. However, my particular model works annoyingly with the device handler, because it has auto mode, and I don’t think the DH accounts for that. it has autoheat and autocool, but that is different.

Anyways, I haven’t had connectivity issues for a long time. It’s a bit slow (I’m pretty sure that’s the Honeywell side, because if I use their app it’s slow also).

My thermostat has worked fine up until a couple of weeks ago. Now the stat becomes disconnect from ST and then a few moments later it reconnects. However, none of the smart apps work with it anymore as it seems to be disconnected every time one fires. The TCC app works fine and never misses a beat. The system is pretty much worthless now. Went back to the internal stat schedule. Any ideas?

Please submit a ticket to support. I have been waiting on them for 4 weeks. They need to know more of us are out here waiting for resolution.

They have acknowledged a problem. They are taking their time to resolve it.

1 Like

According to my support ticket the fix for this was pushed out. My TCC connection is now functioning again.

I just checked my logs and yes, the thermostat seems to be accepting ST commands again.

Thanks!

T

Mine accepts commands from the st app other than temp setpoints. I have been working with support for a while now. It use to work great… It’s also just this 9000 series. My upstairs non touch screen thermostat works fine.

I am still having this problem, even after the supposed “fix” was reported.

Matt M.

Completely remove it from ST then reinstall it. This worked for me months ago and I haven’t had problems since.

not for me… it works but never gets notifications about being on or fan status , just temps

Everything seems to work EXCEPT temperature control FOR ME.

I asked support about it again yesterday via my case that was opened months ago.

We have reverted to 67 degree permanent hold on both thermostats since only one is controllable via ST. The automations sure are nice since our work schedules change so much. Without it we just set it and forget it until the bill comes.

Support contacted me yesterday. The issue has been fixed!!

It’s so nice to have the automation set temps again .

1 Like

I am having the same problem

I spoke to support, and was informed that Honeywell and support are working on this problem. I wasn’t given a time when it will be fixed, but it is active. Don’t understand why ST never updates their status page on things like this.

Mine was out for while early yesterday, but when I tried later in the day, I was able to get everything reconnected.

I’m almost certain that yesterday’s issue was something with Honeywell’s own credential integration… It affected SmartThings, but I don;t think the issue was just SmartThing’s fault… During the “outage”, I was not able to sign into the TCC account management webpage, and my (direct) TCC integration to my Google Homes was also broken (similar to the broken ST integration).

Later in the day, I was able to get back in all 3 places (TCC webpage, link to ST and GH), so all’s well that ends well I guess!

Having an issue this morning with this. Says my credentials are invalid and when I go into the Honeywell TCC SmartApp and click where it says “Honeywell >” it says “Service is Unavailable”

Not sure why a large company like this can’t keep their services up. It does happen pretty regularly though with Honeywell.

I sent them another email, please do the same. If I am the only one sending emails, nothing will be done. I am sure others have also reported this, but everyone should.