Home Monitor - server error

Hello all,
I use the new ST App. all of my devices, automations and routines work as expected; however, I recently started experiencing an error with the Smartthings Home Monitor / server error, so I am unable to arm the system. Anybody having the same issue? thanks

If you force quit the ST app and reopen it - does the STHM load or continue giving the server error?

Hi, continue giving me the same error. “Server error” tk

Report it to ST support. Not sure if you want to do this but if you want to try… you can remove STHM and reinstall it. Then of course, you would need to set it up again so may be best to go through ST support first .

I was getting the same thing … but then I noticed there was a “refresh” button where the STHM was. When I hit that it would reload and work. I had to do this every time I opened the app, then a few days later it just started working correctly.

1 Like

I clicked on the “refresh” key as well, but still not loading… thanks

1 Like

This happens every time I open the new app, the refresh works for me but it is annoying. I’ve reinstalled the smart app and rebooted the hub and it still occurs.
It only started to happen in the last month or so, I think it a problem with the mobile app.

Android 10 user.

I still have the issue. I opened a ticket with ST, however is still under investigation.

Having the same issue here.

Troubleshooting steps tried:

Clicked refresh (duh).
Deleted the Home Monitor smart app and set it back up.
Rebooted the phone.
Reset the Konnected alarm panel that is feeding security sensors to SmartThings.
Removed all automations triggered by the Home Monitor smart app.
Rebooted the SmartThings hub.
verified I can see all devices in the.
Verified SmartThings app is updated (v. 1.7.57.23).
Verified all other parts of the SmartThings app work.
Logged into SmartThings Groovy IDE and found no errors or otherwise logged.

Has Smartthings acknowledged this issue yet? I have been getting the Server Error for 4 hours now. “Refresh” button in the app does nothing, and rebooting the Hub doesn’t help either.

Other Thread with same issues.

https://community.smartthings.com/t/sthm-server-error-how-to-fix/218179/28?u=swade

same problem here. could not disarm security in home monitor

Same here since this morning.

Same server problem here. East Coast USA

Glad i am not alone here. Same issue. Started early this morning.

You can track the status of the outage here.

1 Like

thanks dcreed