Hello home smartapp deleted

Could a smartthings admin please add the hello home smartapp for me please? I accidentally deleted it in the IDE and cannot create any new routines in classic app. Had no idea that would happen. I emailed support but they don’t appear to have a clue how to fix it. Thank you so much

Tagging @Brad_ST

1 Like

You are screwed. Did you really delete the main app? I deleted 2 built-in child apps and couldn’t get anyone to reinstall them for me.

Thank you!!!

Haha I did because my routines weren’t triggering. I found others who had support reinstall it on the back end for them. I know these forum guys are capable, saw a few threads where they did it

1 Like

I know, but those are likely before the new app was released. If it’s someone who can save the day, that would be @Brad_ST. Good luck to you. And keep us posted.

@Dmasjz45 You’re good to go. I also edited out your email in your original post.

@HA_fanatic If you need Hello Home added back, feel free to DM me and I’ll help.

6 Likes

Thank you so much!!! I could nominate you for a Nobel prize!!

4 Likes

Can you hello me get hello home reinstalled?

You should be all set.

2 Likes

Thank you so much

1 Like

Hi I have an adt smartthings hub and i cant set routines or change the mode to away home etc, i saw this post ando i think i deleted the hello home app. Could you pelease hello me? Sorry about the nada spelling i really haté autocorrectors in other languages lol

Hey Brad,

New to the forums, but having the same problems as op. I managed to delete the hello home app and am now having troubles with routines. Can you help me out?

All set, try now.

1 Like

You da man

Hello Brad,

I am also new to the forums, but having the same problems as all the above. I managed to delete the hello home app and am now having troubles with routines via the SmartThings Classic app. Can you help me too?

@Brad_ST - I thought i was the only one but just found this thread! I also managed to remove the default apps when i first set up my account and have only now realised the implications :frowning:

Can you please assist do you think?

You’re both all set.

Thank God I’m not the only one.

Hello Brad,

I am having the same problems as all the above. I managed to delete the hello home app and am now having troubles with routines via the SmartThings Classic app. Can you help me too?

Thank-you