Fibaro Single Switch 2 no longer responds to status (January 2020)

Absolutely the same, I bought it at the same time

I see that now ST supports more Fibaro devices, maybe old DH’s was updated and now Single switch works wrong

But why one of the Single Switches works ok with Single Switch DH.

When did you add first the previous devices? Are they using the same DH?

I added all devices 2 months ago. I didn’t changed DH for them, just using ST provided DHs. So I think they should use the same

Ok, let’s tag @Brad_ST and maybe @Kianoosh_Karami.

Brad it looks like that messages from that Fibaro Single Switch 2 are handled as MultiChannelCmd. But the DH hasn’t really got any MultiChannelCmd handling. So everything ends up as Unhandled.
They are obviously switch and metering reports, but with MultiChannel encapsulation.
Maybe the zwave parser has an issue or the device really reports as MultiChannel. I cannot tell it. But the Single Switch 2 DH definitely cannot handle it.

As the DH has been updated last 8 months ago, I guess the zwave parser does something wrong and might shows that is Multi Channel, when it is not. Can you have a look please?

1 Like

@GSzabados How do you know when the DH was updated last time?
I can see only list of available DH’s in IDE and nothing more. The only thing I can say that some Fibaro DHs is new and wasn’t available few months ago, for example “Fibaro Heat Controller”

And these DHs isn’t available on github

The github repo has a folder Fibarogroup where are all the public DHs like the single and dual switch 2.

As I said, there is listed not all Fibaro DHs available in ST

Not all of them are public. The Switch 2 DHs are public.

Hey folks. We’ve got a fix that should handle this that should make it’s way to production in about two weeks:

Not quite sure why this device started speaking to us using multichannel encapsulation all of a sudden, though.


Thanks for the update! You are awesome! :+1:

© 2019 SmartThings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

SmartThings; SmartApps®; Physical Graph; Hello, Home; and Hello, Smart Home are all trademarks of the SmartThings, Inc.