[§duplicate thread§]

I recently purchased a tuya mmwave presence senor from amazon with the hopes that it would work with smartthings. It connects, but as a thing. Someone has been able to get it to work with Home Assistant and I was hoping that using that info would help with getting edge drivers written for it. I’ll link what I was able to find.

I’m hoping one of the many folks here can take a look and see if it’s possible.
Thanks

It’s already been discussed in several different threads. I think the end conclusion was that some models work and some models are too chatty.

In the future, please start by checking the existing edge drivers. You can find the lists in the community-created wiki. In this case you would look on the list for sensors.

https://thingsthataresmart.wiki/index.php?title=Quick_Browse_Lists_for_Edge_Drivers

and you would ultimately find the following thread

[ST Edge/Beta] Xiaomi/Aqara/Tuya zigbee sensors driver

If you can’t find the model you’re looking for, please add the request to the existing request thread. That way developers only have to check in one place and we’d much rather have them spending their time coding than reading lots of duplicate threads. You’ll also be able to see if somebody has already requested it. :sunglasses:

Post Requests for Edge Drivers Here (community-created)

I actually already posted in the other threads and didn’t get very much traction. I also did a search for edge drivers. Thanks for looking out though. I thought if I put up a new thread I’d get more responses. Looks like you’re setting the post up for deletion…

At a minimum it’s a duplicate of the following thread, which is for the same model:

You can add onto the existing thread if you think you have new information to contribute.

The same model is also already being discussed in the edge Driver thread that I gave you the link to, starting with the following:

So I would suggest checking again in that thread and see how far they’ve gotten.

I see you’ve already posted to that thread a few days ago.